On-page SEO is factor of search engine optimization. Here you will get complete guidance about on-page SEO. let’s start
On-Page SEO Guide and Strategies
On-page SEO helps to the optimization of website structure and content – anything that is on the page (as opposed to off-page SEO).
what is on page seo?
on-page is the work which is going to be done on the site like the url structure meta tags header tags etc. its very important in seo. without on-page tactics on the site one cant get their site indexed on the google serps
Main Factors in On-Page Seo?
Here i Describe the main Important Factors that used in On-Page Seo.
- URL OPTIMIZATION: URL is the main factor for ranking your website. It contains both short and descriptive URLs which helps in building interaction between the users.
- http://www.website.com/catogries… is a bad URL
- http://www.website.com/on-page-seo is good.
- META TITLE AND META DESCRIPTION: Meta title is a short description of the web page. A meta description is a summarize of page content.
- INTERNAL LINKS: It navigates from one page from another page of the same domain.
- EXTERNAL LINKS: Links from outside or you can itself create an external link in your website.
- PAGE LOADING SPEED: It indicates how long the page loaded in a browser after the user or customer clicks.
- MOBILE FRIENDLINESS: It should be compatible because most of the users are from mobile phones.
- CONTENT QUALITY: Content on a website should be unique. Try to avoid publishing the same content on different other web pages.
- IMAGES AND OTHER MULTIMEDIA: It is very important for presentation purpose because “a thousand words is equal to a single image”. Try to use original images otherwise, you should specify the source.
- CONTENT FORMATTING: Use bold letters. Your content style or formatting should be formal. HEADINGS[H1] SUBHEADINGS [H2,H3]
- CONTENT SEO: This is necessary to find out what search terms users are typing OR searching the search box and create content that can satisfy their search result.
Benefits of On-page Seo
There are multiple On-Page SEOfactors that your business will be benefited from. You can read about them below:
- Profitable – SEO is one of the most cost-effective marketing strategies because it targets users who are actively looking for the services and products offered by your business online. With On-Page SEO, you need not invest any money, unlike PPC or Social Media Marketing. The traffic resulting from SEO is more organic and of higher quality than many other marketing strategies, resulting in profitability for companies.
- Increased Traffic – Appearing on top positions of the search engine result pages receives a higher number of clicks and impressions. Therefore ranking in these top positions can result in a significant traffic increase for your website. Hence, it is always recommended to optimize tags and descriptions to increase the click-through rate, which also promotes growth in quality web traffic.
- ROI – SEO provides results that can be tracked and quantified, regardless of the nature of your business, so there are no doubts when it comes to ROI. SEO agencies can track almost every aspect of their strategy, like an increase in rankings, traffic, and conversions.
- User-friendly site – On-Page SEO consists of rearranging the site’s structure and links to make pages within your site easier to find and navigate. This not only makes it easier for Google bots to crawl your site and find pages but also makes it easier for the users to find any sort of information on your website too.
- Brand Awareness – Being on the first page for your focus keywords helps users to connect with your brand for those keywords The more your pages and content rank on higher positions in the search engines, the more are your chances for the users to see your content and associate with your brand.
Having a clear picture of the benefits of On-Page SEO, you can now make a decision as to which type of Digital Marketing strategy to be implemented for your website.
Most Asked Question About On-Page Seo
In Internet Community many users asked some questions about On page seo. Son Question we will describe here that will Help You More in SEO?
Can We Used Multiple Head Tag 1 in Post?
Bad, bad, bad… Currently (this could easily change tomorrow so don’t get too comfortable) the rule of thumb for SEO friendly heading tags is:
- H1 – Only use one per page, and it should be the same as the Title tag. Also, include your Major Keyword for the page (from your keyword strategy).
- H2 – Use three or less.
- H3 – Unlimited and use these tags as descriptive words for the H1 and H2′s
A little extra info:
- Your Major Keyword should be used in the Title, H1, ALT tag of 1st image, as well as the first sentence and last sentence on the page.
- Your Title tag should be less than 600 pixels (we use a standard of 60 characters) and needs to be found in the first tag in the <HEAD> area.
Can Duplicate content in single post effect in seo?
This is a tricky one.
Duplicate content on the same page does affect user experience in some cases, as Bharathi was saying.
Keeping an eye on your metrics is certainly a good thing to do, but in most cases, you can probably judge for yourself.
If it’s content that’s repetitive, provides no value and is harmful to a visitors experience, then just remove it. There is no added value SEO-wise to adding duplicate content to the same page. The extra words will not benefit your SEO in this case.
If it’s just slight duplicate content which helps your visitors, then leave it in. In this case, it will not benefit your SEO directly (as in, the extra words will not add any SEO value) but it will improve your visitor’s clarity and overall experience.
Most of the time, these are things like titles, or for example slight repetition of things on long sales pages, for example.
This is obviously assuming the content is on the same page, as your question describes. If the copied content is on different pages, it’s a whole other story.
It’s best to keep duplicate content to a minimum, and only use it when it’s absolutely necessary and doesn’t affect the user’s experience in a negative way.
free online on page seo checker tools?
there are so many tools to check on page seo of your website posts. Some of these i will share below.
Hope this Post will help you to do on page seo. Keep visiting our website and get informative knowledge. Thanks