Many New users and create asked Question that how to block YouTube channels thats they don’t want. So read Here
How to block YouTube channels
Youtube have a many features that helps you and control your profile and channels. here i will show you How to block YouTube channels on PC android and iphone
How to block YouTube channels on PC?
The process of blocking YouTube channels on a computer system is fairly simple and will only require a minute if you know the name of the user you want to block. Follow the steps below:
- 1. Log in to your YouTube account and look out for the account you want to block.
- 2. When you’re in the account head over to the About section. You can find it in the toolbar beneath the channel art or banner.
- 3. On the right-hand side right under the Stats, you will find a flag icon. Press the icon and it will show a drop-down menu, select Block user.
- 4. You will be prompted to confirm your selection, click Submit to confirm.
How to block YouTube channels on Android?
One can also block YouTube channels on mobile devices in the same manner as you would do it on the desktop computer. It will do the same effect and prevent bullying users from interacting with your content.
- 1. Sign in to your YouTube account on either YouTube’s Android app.
- 2. Look around for the account or user you want to block.
- 3. Open a particular account that you intend to block and go to their main account page.
- 4. When you’re on the account page, open the menu at the top-right corner of the screen and tap Block user.
How to block YouTube channels on iPhone
First off, enter the channel you want to block from the Youtube app for IOS (Iphone) and then hit in the three point here:
Then a new windows will pop up, just hit the block user here:
A new pop up will show, click “block” here:
And that’s about it.
Hope this Guide really Helpful for yi. So keep Visiting on our blog and get Helpful guides